On July 19th 2021 the Government relaxed the rules on social distancing and the wearing of masks. This is how we have chosen to keep on looking after you when you are with us:
- Every Front of House staff member will continue to wear a face covering.
- Every staff member will be trained in essential health and hygiene procedures and in their responsibility to customers and colleagues.
- Every staff member will have their temperature taken on arrival, and at points during their shift. If they exhibit a raised temperature or any other COVID-19 symptoms they will not be permitted to remain at work, and The Bower House will then take every action in line with Public Health England and NHS guidance.
- Tables and chairs will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly before and after each seating.
- All communal areas will be deep-cleaned daily, and door handles, hand-rails and other areas of frequent contact disinfected regularly.
- Upon arrival, we will politely ask to take your temperature.
- Of you we ask nothing more while you are with us than to keep on exercising your usual excellent common sense, and to eat, drink, relax and have a lovely time.
IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL A ROOM RESERVATION
- As always, if you cancel your room reservation before 48 hours of arrival, you can do so without charge. Room reservations cancelled within 48 hours of arrival will incur the cost of the first night of your stay.
- If you cancel your reservation within 48 hours of arrival as a result of COVID-19, we will endeavour to move your booking to another suitable date, subject to availability.
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY 9am - 11pm (last orders 9.30pm)
FRIDAY & SATURDAY 9am - midnight (last orders 10pm)
SUNDAY 9am - 5pm (last orders 3.30pm)