The Bower House Restaurant & Rooms is taking every step to follow the Government’s Covid-19 Secure Workplace Guidelines, and to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
- Every Front of House staff member will wear a face covering.
- Every staff member will be trained in essential health and hygiene procedures and in their responsibility to customers and colleagues.
- Every staff member will have their temperature taken on arrival, and at points during their shift. If they exhibit a raised temperature or any other COVID-19 symptoms they will not be permitted to remain at work, and The Bower House will then take every action in line with Public Health England and NHS guidance.
- Restaurant tables will be positioned 2m apart.
- There will be no bar service.
- Tables and chairs will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly before and after each seating.
- All communal areas will be deep-cleaned daily, and door handles, hand-rails and other areas of frequent contact thoroughly disinfected every 30 minutes.
- Upon arrival, there will be clear customer guidance on where to wait, to ensure a safe physical distance. Clear guidance will also be given on how to use our loos.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser upon entry, and hand sanitiser will be available at each table.
- We will send an email confirmation of your restaurant booking with menus attached, and ask that you use these menus on your phone to order from. If you are unable to do so we will provide you with a hard copy of the menu, which will be thrown away immediately after your use.
- We ask that you endeavour to use contactless or card payment rather than cash.
- Our final booking time for a table will be 8pm, to allow guests two hours to eat, drink and relax before the Government curfew time of 10pm.
- We will be unable to offer newspapers and magazines during our breakfast service, so please do bring your own to read with your morning coffee. (Or cocktail…)
- Bedrooms will be deep-cleaned before each arrival, and at each departure. All magazines and paper matter in bedrooms will be disposed of after each guest stay. Sadly, we will have to remove our board games and cards from the rooms for now.
IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL A ROOM RESERVATION
- As always, if you cancel your room reservation before 48hrs of arrival, you can do so without charge. Room reservations cancelled within 48 hours of arrival will incur the cost of the first night of your stay.
- If you cancel your reservation within 48 hours of arrival as a result of COVID-19, we can transfer your booking to another suitable date with no additional charge.
- If we are forced to close due to COVID-19, your room booking can be transferred or cancelled at no charge.
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY 9am - 11pm (last orders 9.30pm)
FRIDAY & SATURDAY 9am - midnight (last orders 10pm)
SUNDAY 9am - 5pm (last orders 3.30pm)